Terms and conditions
Company Registered in England under Number
Belgrave House 39-43 Monument Hill, Weybridge, England, KT13 8RN
0208 945 0607
Instructing Landview Surveyors
These terms and conditions relate to the use of this website. If you make an enquiry with Landview Surveyors about our services, you will be sent a document relating to our Terms of Engagement.
Any price provided via the website is an estimate only and may be subject to change.
Use of this website
- What information Landview Surveyors may collect about you.
- How Landview Surveyors will use the information we collect.
- When Landview Surveyors may use your details to contact you.
- Whether Landview Surveyors will disclose your details to anyone else.
- Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
Whenever you provide such information, Landview Surveyors is legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR legislation.
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information submitted or collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Landview Surveyors Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites. Your use of such websites is at your own risk.
The information Landview Surveyors will collect about you
When you make contact with Landview Surveyors (e.g. surveys, valuations, general enquiries or to offer feedback), we may ask for personal information. This might be your name, email or postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different web pages may ask for different personal information. By providing us with these details, you enable Landview Surveyors to provide you with the services you select.
How will Landview Surveyors use information collected about me?
Landview Surveyors will use personal information for a number of purposes, including the following:
- For “service administration purposes”, which means that Landview Surveyors may contact you for reasons related to a service you have requested.
- To contact you about any feedback you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
- To personalise the way Landview Surveyors content is presented
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and to analyse and improve the services offered on Landview Surveyors' website, e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
When will Landview Surveyors contact me?
Landview Surveyors may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any service for which you have registered o r
- Where you have opted to receive further correspondence
- In relation to any contribution you have made, eg via the feedback link
- To invite you to participate in voluntary surveys about Landview Surveyors
- For marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed (see below).
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Landview Surveyors will only contact you for marketing purposes or to promote new services, if you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
Will Landview Surveyors share my personal information?
Landview Surveyors will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described below. Generally, we will only use your information within Landview Surveyors.
Offensive or inappropriate content
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to Landview Surveyors, or otherwise engage in disruptive behaviour on Landview Surveyors website or other outlets, Landview Surveyors may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Landview Surveyors reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (eg because content you have posted may be defamatory), Landview Surveyors may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
Can I find out what information Landview Surveyors has about me?
Under the Data Protection Act and GDPR legislation you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Landview Surveyors holds about you, and to have inaccuracies corrected. (You will be required to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please email email@example.com